REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS/BUY SHOWTICKETS
REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION
REGISTER TO PERFORM AT THE OPEN STAGE SHOW
If you are not registering for the festival but want to see the shows,
tickets are available through our registration form.
Unsold tickets will be available at the entrance.
1. All registrations are binding. See our cancellation policy below.
You will recieve a letter of confirmation by e-mail shortly after submitting your registration form and/or a receipt for pre-payment. This is done manually and might take 1-2 working days.
2. Payment: A minimum of 50% of the total participation fee is due at the time of registration.
Payment can be made in full upon registration.
Any outstanding payment is due two weeks after registration (an exact date will be stated in your confirmation letter).
3. Cancellations: You can cancel free of charge within 48 hours after registering, if you register prior to 31.12.2018.
A written cancellation must be sent by email within the given deadline in order to be valid.
Timestamp on the email is considered time of cancellation.
When cancelling later than the above mentioned timeframe, the entire fee is due.
If a participant cannot participate he/she is free to sell his/her workshops and show tickets privately.
Cancellations are accepted with a written confirmation from a medical doctor in case of unforeseen illness or injury. Cancellation only applies to those activities that the documentation restricts. The participant must inform the organizer with documentation prior to the festival. Cancellations after the festival are not accepted.
We reccommend a travel insurance for covering possible cancellation fees. Check with your company for terms.
4. Liability: No claims except for immediate repayment of the pre-payments can be made against the organizer in the case of a cancellation of the festival from organizer’s side. If a teacher is unable to come or has further restrictions, the organizer is free in her choice of replacement. The organizer can also make necessary short-term changes in the festival program, such as changes in the workshop schedule and show itenerary etc.. In both cases the customer does not have further claims.
5. Responsibility: Each participant carries the full responsibility for his/her own actions, both during the classes and in the spare time. Any health problems that should be taken into considerationduring the workshops have to be disclosed to the teachers of each workshop. OODF is not responsible for any health problems or damages that may arise during the festival.
Each participant is also responsible for damage to other participants and their property, and damage to our contracting parties in and outside of the group caused by him/herself (for example Studio Orient, hotel and show venue). Participants are responsible for their own belongings. OODF is not liable for any theft.
All local travel companies are completely responsible for the excursions they sell, and the guest buys the excursion under the conditions it is offered and sold by the local company.
6. Passport -, visas -, customs regulations: The participants are responsible for the observance of custom regulations and visa duties. We advise you to carrie your passport with you during all travel, and make sure your passport is valid minimum 6 months after your last traveldate. Check with your embassy for regulations to travel to Norway. Disadvantages, which arise from their disregard, are debited to the participant.
7. Our festival photographer and videographer will videofilm and take photos during the event.
The organizer reserves the right to use material for advertisement purposes only.